Reckless Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RK is recreated on warmerise. Request membership if you are a member.
Latest topics
» Application to RK
Application to RK - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm by Shmurda

» The Code of Conduct.
Application to RK - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:44 pm by Zero

» Forum Membership
Application to RK - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 am by Zero

» The RK Crew
Application to RK - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 am by CrUzZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to RK

+32
OnlyHopeRenee7
Solomanke
Dante K
Dedektif
Cheif
NoProb
EJECUTIVO
Luhan
iiBeaRR
ALikiller0011
Hamano
Ulytau
Zero
MURDERER911
Disturbed3211
Graffitis
Kíra♥
Sponge
GreyLion
StiGma_
ELISA
~SVArceus~
ThePenetrator
TKM
Lazh
madrid!
Hunter
Vonbear
SniperLyfe1
Jay350
Alpha101
Evilspirit
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:53 am

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

I mean Iridium.
RK is a UGB clan now.

77Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Raine

Nickname: Raine
Games you play: Warmerise
Where you heard about RK: I met AlphaDeathX then had a "forum war" with GreyLion and Zombiegirl14.
What you have understood of the rules : Yes, i understood and i will follow them.
State any members that you have played with: GreyLion, Zombiegirl14, AlphaDeathX, Kyuubituta
Are you currently in a clan : one fun clan and one Czech/ Slovakia clan
Can you be loyal to RK: ill be loyal to RK if i can trust others.
Clan history: didint had any serios clan before, just for my country
Fav. Weapon: Carabine
Fav. Map : secretlab
What does loyalty means to you: i protect those who cant protect themself, i wont backstab anyone and ill be always there to help
In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan: humor and crazy ideas, everyone has few tricks, fast thinking.
In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family: humor, easygoin, like to listen peeps and talk, honesty
In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer : Help them play with, give them time, but there are some borderline, i respect them but if they wont respect me, i wont be easy on them.
What you expect from RK: Friends, Fun, Training.

78Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Nice application Raine, a poll will be set for you.
Good luck ;D

https://reignofkillers.forumotion.com

79Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:27 pm

StiGma_

StiGma_

Nickname: Stigma
"Prefered map: Haunt
"Prefered weapon: Rifle
"Where you heard about RK? I Heard with friends
"What you-have Understood of the rules?
do not cheat and using hacks or To Be loyal
"Any State members-have That You Played with: Kirax, Kyuubi, Everton
"Can you be loyal to RK? Yes!
"Clan history: LMS
"Age: 15
"Gender: Male
»Country: French
"What does loyalty means clustering to you? To respect the members in RK
"In wich you can Improve aspects RK have a clan? improve myself with different weapon especially the rifle Smile
"In wich aspects you can have a family RK Improve?
To play and laugh at the same time!
"In your opinion, respect is essential for a gamer? fun together and play
"What you expect from RK? be trained and make clan wars

80Application to RK - Page 4 Empty application RK Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:20 pm

nickisthebest

» Nickname: nickisthebest
» Games you play: bg , warface , bf4 , bo
» Where you heard about RK? I heard about it from old TK members
» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.)  loyalty is the key
» State any members that you have played with: TKM , M2a1
» Are you currently in a clan? No
» Can you be loyal to RK? Ofcourse , I’ll do everything i can to help you all .
» Clan history: I was in TK but for some reason it stopped existing , after that I stopped playing so haven’t been in any other clan so far
» Age: 16
» Gender: male
» Country: Belgium
» What does loyalty means to you? Putting effort and time in the clan , respect each other and become a part of the family . there is no use of getting into a clan and not caring about it . its not just a game , it’s a way of living . be loyal to the game is the same as being loyal to life
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a clan? I’m not saying I’m ‘special’ or ‘ the best’ , but I can say ‘I try’ . I always try and hardly never give up . that’s what I will do with this clan to If I get in . try everything I can to help you improve and never give up.
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a family? I can be serious when I have to , but when there's time to laugh I’ll be the first to laugh. There’s no use of playing a game without having fun , and if there’s one thing I’m good at then its having fun.
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Yes , without respect there wouldn’t even be clans . clans are there to earn respect and have people looking op to them . u lose a war , u respect the opponent . u win a war, the opponent respects u. that’s just how it goes.
» What you expect from RK? to be one of you guys , to join the family and really become an important part of it . at least that’s what I hope.

81Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:35 pm

madrid!

RK member

Nickkkkk hit em with a tryhard app tho Very Happy Hurry up with a poll guys :p

82Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:19 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Me join -RK- ?

83Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:43 pm

GreyLion

GreyLion
RK member

You no join no pro pls.

84Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:41 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

^ Me pro. Want proof? duel me u nub, me pro join -RK- yes?

85Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Sponge

You have to let Dante join to RK!
He is little gay, little zero, little nub and little m2a1!
Oh wait I said the same thing 4 times ><

86Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:32 am

madrid!

RK member

Dante K wrote:Me join -RK- ?
Accepted, and automatically ranked as a "Leader."
Congrats and welcome back. Lulz

87Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

lol

88Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:48 am

madrid!

RK member

Screw you guys say something to Nick

89Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

I cant, Im just member.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

91Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Graffitis

"Where you heard about RK? In begone brotherhood
»What You have Understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, This Will Be disconsidered.) If I will be more active as I can in the Forum De RK
»State any members that You have played with: No
»Are you Currently In a clan? no
"Can you be loyal to RK? obvious
»Clan history: TK, Bliss, SZ, IRD.
»Age: 38
"Gender: Male
»Country: Chile
»What does loyalty Means to you? Be loyal friend never betray
"In wich you can improve increase Aspects RK as a clan? I do not have to make anything that is an amazing clan
"In wich you can improve increase Aspects RK as a family? It can be more united
"In your opinion, respect is essential for a gamer? Obviously it's not what you tried another computer as a litter
"What you expect from RK? Just be a member and support me

92Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Nick congrats you are in RK Wink

Kira and graffitis nice applications and good luck !

93Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:48 am

Disturbed3211

Disturbed3211

» Nickname: Disturbed3211
» Games you play: RushTeam, Minecraft, Garry's Mod
» Where you heard about RK? Dante sent me a PM, so I started to look into the clan.
» What you have understood of the rules? ]Have not seen the rules yet, if they are the basic rules that I have seen thus far I will accept them]
» State any members that you have played with: Dante (I've played with many others, it has just been quite a while since I've seen them in game)
» Are you currently in a clan? I will always be a part of my old clan Nova Paradox's community, but I am currently clanless. My answer is "No"
» Can you be loyal to RK? Some would tell you otherwise, but Yes I can.
» Clan history: BeGone - SadBlood, SCP, KSR, DY, Aquila, P.R.T. | RushTeam - Fade, NAPX, Killer-Soldier, Pro-X
» Age: 19 ( Birthday : May 13, 1995 )
» Gender: Male
» Country: United States
» What does loyalty means to you? Form of devotion, and motivation towards a clan. If the clan fails me, I fail the clan. Loyalty is a word thrown around, and this seems like the best opportunity to me currently.
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a clan? Being a former Clan Founder, and having experience in clan Councils, and higher positions, I can offer my past experience.
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a family? I treat everyone equally. Usually if I am rude to you it is in a joking manor and I want you to take it as a joke. It also usually means I like you more than others xD
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Respect is everything. If you don't respect others how can you respect yourself. How will you prevail as a gamer, as a team..
» What you expect from RK? A good group of devoted guys that will be prepared to become the best and will dedicate their time to the betterment of our strategies and skills.

94Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:52 am

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Hello Dissy, thanks for applying and..
Welcome ^·^

95Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Kastero

» Nickname: Kastero » Games you play: Warmerise » Where you heard about RK? I have played with Raine and AlphaDeathX and Others » What you have understood of the rules? Yes, i red them and i wont broke them » State any members that you have played with: Played with Raine, AlphaDeathX … » Are you currently in a clan?No i am Clanless » Can you be loyal to RK? Yes, i can be loyal to RK and I will be. » Clan history: CBE » Age: 15 » Gender: Male » Country: Czech Republic » What does loyalty means to you? Everything. I’ll be loyal to RK. » In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? Idk… as much as i can. » In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family? Expand between my friends » In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? They… need time… » What you expect from RK? Improve of my skills, Teach new styles of game.

96Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Disturbed3211

Disturbed3211

Kastero wrote:»   Nickname: Kastero
»   Games you play: Warmerise
»   Where you heard about RK? I have played with Raine and AlphaDeathX and Others
»   What you have understood of the rules?  Yes, i red them and i wont broke them
»   State any members that you have played with: Played with Raine, AlphaDeathX …
»   Are you currently in a clan?No i am Clanless
»   Can you be loyal to RK? Yes, i can be loyal to RK and I will be.
»   Clan history: CBE  
»   Age: 15
»   Gender: Male
»   Country: Czech Republic
»   What does loyalty means to you? Everything. I’ll be loyal to RK.
»   In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? Idk… as much as i can.
»   In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family? Expand between my friends
»   In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? They… need time…
»   What you expect from RK? Improve of my skills, Teach new styles of game.

The format was a bit hard to read. Fixed.

97Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Application: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:30 am

MURDERER911

» Nickname: MURDERER911
» Games you play: C.O.D, Batman, Assassin's Creed, G.T.A and Watch Dogs (these are only my favorite games.)
» Where you heard about RK? I kind of found out myself Smile.
» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.) That cheating is not allowed and to help your teammates.
» State any members that you have played with: Zero, AlphaDeathX, QtpieViolet, Mugen, Kira, Gevor, Kyu, and srwill (can't remember everyone else.)
» Are you currently in a clan? No... I used to be a major multi clanner but now I just think its stupid Smile.
» Can you be loyal to RK? Yes, I don't plan on leaving it Smile.
» Clan history: Not much clan history, mostly because I'm tired of all the other clans (how the time line worked... Very Happy Smile :/ Sad D: lol .)
» Age: I am 13 years old.
» Gender: Male
» Country: I am a resident of the middle east but I am American.
» What does loyalty means to you? It means to never back down on somebody and to stick with him/her.
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? Skills and determination
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family? I can help the clan members and tighten the bond between the members of RK <3.
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Yes, of course.
» What you expect from RK? I expect RK to not only to become a stronger clan but also a stronger family < 3.

I hope my application was good enough :-3.

98Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Nice application, a poll will be set for you.
If you are a warmerise, rush team or begone player ask any rk member for a test.

Thanks for applying and good luck ^^

99Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:36 am

~SVArceus~

RK member

Zeronub, could you change the question "In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer?" add why?/give a reason (because everyone will just answer yes)

100Application to RK - Page 4 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:37 am

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

~SVArceus~ wrote:Zeronub, could you change the question "In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer?" add why?/give a reason (because everyone will just answer yes)
Added.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum