Reckless Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RK is recreated on warmerise. Request membership if you are a member.
Latest topics
» Application to RK
Application to RK - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 pm by Shmurda

» The Code of Conduct.
Application to RK - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 5:44 pm by Zero

» Forum Membership
Application to RK - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:58 am by Zero

» The RK Crew
Application to RK - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:23 am by CrUzZ

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application to RK

+32
OnlyHopeRenee7
Solomanke
Dante K
Dedektif
Cheif
NoProb
EJECUTIVO
Luhan
iiBeaRR
ALikiller0011
Hamano
Ulytau
Zero
MURDERER911
Disturbed3211
Graffitis
Kíra♥
Sponge
GreyLion
StiGma_
ELISA
~SVArceus~
ThePenetrator
TKM
Lazh
madrid!
Hunter
Vonbear
SniperLyfe1
Jay350
Alpha101
Evilspirit
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:11 pm

TKM

TKM

Good luck lazh

Lova ya :*

52Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:41 pm

ThePenetrator

Lazh very nice

53Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Sjosyd123

» Nickname: Don't really have a nickname :3 hehe ^^

» Games you play: Call of duty, Be gone guerra, NBA2k14 and Final Fantasy 13

» Where you heard about RK?: I have heard it from many people ^^ I first discovered RK when Kyuubi offered to train me Very Happy

» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.):
That you must not swear because what we say can effect how other people will view us and also no spam.
Be respectful to other players and help them out if their in trouble ^^
You must not use hacks or glitch. I think that if you hack, others will look down on you. Don't worry i'm not a type of person that hacks ^^ Very Happy

» State any members that you have played with: Kyuubi, Kirax, AlphaDeathX and QtpieViolet

» Can you be loyal to RK?: Yes, I'll be loyal to all of my comrades in RK.

» Clan history: AOW, Arma-X, SpArK and lms

» Age: 14

» Gender: Female ^^

» Country: Born in Japan, Live in the Uk :3

» What does loyalty means to you?: to me i thing loyalty is giving someone your trust and they can trust you. Also giving faith to someone and fulfilling your obligations to a group or a person.

» In which aspects you can improve RK as a clan?: To be truthful to you..i don't actually know. But i'll do everything that i can think of to improve RK even better. I'll Help out all officers, members, and the leader if they need help with something in improving. I'll be the helping hand of RK Smile

» In which aspects you can improve RK as a family?: I'll give support and advice's to all of my comrades in RK when they're not in a good mood or when they are having problems:) I'll care for each and every member in RK ^^ Like i said i'll be the 'Helping hand in RK' ^^

» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Yes. You must respect each and every player in Warmerise because it means that you are a decent and kind person. If you don't respect other players this can make others look down on you and view you as a bad player. Even if the player has good skills or not i believe that you must treat each other equally.

» What you expect from RK? Help me improve haha ^^ and to be nice to me :3 To also treat me as a family Very Happy Most importantly, i expect RK to become stronger every day as a clan and as a family Smile

54Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:39 pm

SniperLyfe1

SniperLyfe1
RK member

Good luck mate
Sjosyd123 wrote:» Nickname: Don't really have a nickname :3 hehe ^^

» Games you play: Call of duty, Be gone guerra, NBA2k14 and Final Fantasy 13

» Where you heard about RK?: I have heard it from many people ^^ I first discovered RK when Kyuubi offered to train me Very Happy

» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.): That you must not swear because what we say can effect how other people will view us and also no spam.
Be respectful to other players and help them out if their in trouble ^^
You must not use hacks or glitch. I think that if you hack, others will look down on you. Don't worry i'm not a type of person that hacks ^^ Very Happy

» State any members that you have played with: Kyuubi, Kirax, AlphaDeathX and QtpieViolet

» Can you be loyal to RK?: Yes, I'll be loyal to all of my comrades in RK.

» Clan history: AOW, Arma-X, SpArK and lms

» Age: 14

» Gender: Female ^^

» Country: Born in Japan, Live in the Uk :3

» What does loyalty means to you?: to me i thing loyalty is giving someone your trust and they can trust you. Also giving faith to someone and fulfilling your obligations to a group or a person.

» In which aspects you can improve RK as a clan?:  To be truthful to you..i don't actually know. But i'll do everything that i can think of to improve RK even better. I'll Help out all officers, members, and the leader if they need  help with something in improving. I'll be the helping hand of RK Smile

» In which aspects you can improve RK as a family?: I'll give support and advice's to all of my comrades in RK when they're not in a good mood or when they are having problems:) I'll care for each and every member in RK ^^ Like i said i'll be the 'Helping hand in RK' ^^

» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Yes. You must respect each and every player in Warmerise because it means that you are a decent and kind person. If you don't respect other players this can make others look down on you and view you as a bad player. Even if the player has good skills or not i believe that you must treat each other equally.

» What you expect from RK? Help me improve haha ^^ and to be nice to me :3 To also treat me as a family Very Happy Most importantly, i expect RK to become stronger every day as a clan and as a family Smile

55Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

I perfectly know you joy and I wish the best of luck to you.
A poll will be set, be patient pls ^^

https://reignofkillers.forumotion.com

56Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

I just have a little doubt. She's japanese, live in UK. Ok until there. Why she said that she plays Begone guerra ?
It's in portuguese, and its also found just in some brazilian online game sites (where Ive found begone at first time xD).
Buuut, its still portuguese, and google makes a filter to the country where u live.
Soooo, its weird.

57Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 pm

~SVArceus~

RK member

Dante chill, it's kinda like a lite version of begone, i've seen it before way way back in sites like y8 for example

58Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

~SVArceus~ wrote:Dante chill, it's kinda like a lite version of begone, i've seen it before way way back in sites like y8 for example
Okay then..

59Application to RK - Page 3 Empty APPLICATION Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:00 am

DEVIL4ever

Very Happy Nickname:Zelda DEVIL4ever XxUnitedNatinxX
» Games you play:WARMERISE,BEGONE,CS:GO
» Where you heard about RK?begonebrotherhood
» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.)that we should be loyal and be a good player
» State any members that you have played with:NONE
» Can you be loyal to RK?YES
» Clan history:begone(HxH,9um)
» Age:15
» Gender:male
» Country:INDIA
» What does loyalty means to you?helping our brother
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan?to making it one the best clan
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family?tightning the bond
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? yes as we are all gamers and we shold have brotherhood
» What you expect from RK?to make me the best

60Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 am

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Hey,
thanks for applying to RK.
Try to play with our members, since a poll will be set and you need to be known to pass on it.
Good luck.

61Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:31 pm

» Nickname: EndlessDream
» Games you play:Begone, Warmerise, BattleField, RushTeam.
» Where you heard about RK? A large army. Inevitably hear. I've been watching for a long time.
» What you have understood of the rules? I understand your request. I believe I can do anything. Already most of the "RK" I know members. I've already done the research for this clan.
» State any members that you have played with: SnowyQueen, AlphaDeathX, lDante, and more.
» Can you be loyal to RK? Loyalty is my surname. I'll always stay loyal, "To be Royal, Always stay Loyal".
» Clan history:Apex/Honor/Tbag/AERO/Brave/Hype.
» Age: 18
» Gender: Female
» Country: Georgia ( I live in Turkey, for Training. [University] ).
» What does loyalty means to you? Loyalty is my surname :Dd
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? I will help any kind of clan, what you want from me, I will do my best. Already an established clan. All things in the upper level.
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Respect is definitely important. Respect and love brings together a successful game.
» What you expect from RK? High sense of honor.

62Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Hunter

Hunter
RK member

Hai GL *_*

63Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:33 am

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Begone, Warmerise, BattleField, RushTeam... you play the games I play o_o
Good luck Endless, a poll will be set for you Wink

64Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 am

Rating when does it end? Please report the results of it?

65Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Sorry but we decided to not accepting you.

66Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Stareek

» Nickname:Stareek
» Games you play:RC2 Warmerise
» Where you heard about RK? yes
» What you have understood of the rules? no spaming no swearing
» State any members that you have played with:Zero
» Can you be loyal to RK? yes
» Clan history:XFury Aero
» Age: 15
» Gender: boy
» Country: UK(England)
» What does loyalty means to you? not to join a clan only stick with your members and participate in clan wars
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? well help win clan wars
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family?
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? yes
» What you expect from RK? nothing really

67Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Zero

Zero
The Smart Devil

Rejected, the reasons are obvious xD

68Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Sponge

@Stareek: Welcome to RK
@Zero: he can join, nub

69Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Stareek

Zero what can I change to get accepted i want ask what should i change

70Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Stareek wrote:Zero what can I change to get accepted i want ask what should i change

You are already blacklisted. You acted badly towards RK, so why you want to join the clan you said shit about?
Stop begging, its better for you look where YOU did a mistake and learn from it.
Unluckily, you will never be able to join RK, sorry.

71Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Reign of Killers application Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Spadaspa.

» Nickname: Spads
» Games you play:Warmerise, Contract Wars
» Where you heard about RK?: Some of my friends on Warmerise are members of the clan
» What you have understood of the rules?: I have understood that this clan is a very serious clan, and was made to improve skills. Also, the clan has teamwork and respects other clans and soldiers.
» State any members that you have played with: GreyLion, KiraX, Everton76, Kyuubi, Darkhorse, Sniperlyfe1
» Can you be loyal to RK? Yes, I will put all of my duty and honor into RK.
» Clan history: --[TheMercenary]--, GHOSTS, AERO, Honor
» Age:25 years old
» Gender: Male
» Country: The United States of America
» What does loyalty means to you? Loyalty to me means putting your respect and honor into something that you believe in.
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a clan? I can help this great clan is clan wars, and I can also aid in training as well.
» In which aspects you can improve RK as a family?  I vow to be respectful to other members and be kind and helpful to others. I also promise to try to be friends with all other members of the clan.
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Yes, a gamer needs to show respect and receive respect.
» What you expect from RK? I expect respect and kindness from other members. Also, loyal members that show honor to the clan. Lastly, I expect training and clan wars monthly.

72Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Hey Spads,
thanks for applying to RK!
Be sure to play with our members and chat with them.
A poll will be set for you,
Good luck!
Att.,
Dante, RK commander.

73Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:23 am

ELISA

ELISA

Nickname: ELISA [ThePrincessF]
» Games you play: BeGone,Warmerise,CounterStrike,FIFA.
» Where you heard about RK? I was the person who saw this clan firstly when it had only 1 member,and it's good to see that the clan is improving
» What you have understood of the rules? (If you say "Everything" or something close to it, this will be disconsidered.) Be Friendly, Tolerance, and everytime have a plan to kill all :p.
» State any members that you have played with: ZERO and forgot other names.
» Can you be loyal to RK? Sure Smile
» Clan history: TK,SunRize.
» Age: 16
» Gender: Female
» Country: Pakistan
» What does loyalty means to you? Everything. If you are loyal with the clan so You will be doing the best whatever u can.
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a clan? This clan has good players.
» In wich aspects you can improve RK as a family? All are friendly.
» In your opinion, is respect essential for a gamer? Respect should be given to everyone.
» What you expect from RK? I execpt it to be great,and iknow it would be greater than my expectation.

74Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Dante K

Dante K
Eternal RK leader

Hello Elisa,
thanks for showing you interest towards RK, but we can't accept your application, since you already have an official clan.
Regards,
Dante, RK commander.

75Application to RK - Page 3 Empty Re: Application to RK Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:14 am

ELISA

ELISA

I'm surprised to hear that. Which clan do you mean?
The one which has just "@" this symbol? Oh wait it's a fun clan Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum